strange ideas for a strange world all posts written by A. Cloutier
- Drive a 26-foot Santa Clause float.
- Print business cards with “Ambassador to Arkhaministan”. When asked where that country is, say: “Right between Murkhistan and United Republic of Tuaniman”.
- When asked what you do, reply: I’m a astrocosmometaphysicist, part-time brain surgeon as well as a shameless terraforming hobbyist. What do YOU do?”
- Wear a large bald eagle feather hat, mandragore root perfume, white tiger shirt, panda fur pants, baby seal socks and galapagos turtle shell shoes.
- Talk about real estate trends on Phobos.
- Tell that really funny anecdote about your experience on genetic mutations of monkey-men.
- Brag about reading deliciouslyquirky.com