strange ideas for a strange world all posts written by A. Cloutier
- Modify your DNA to become bioluminescent.
- Implant subcutaneous receptors to change your skin colour at will. Lime green and sky blue hues will impress the most.
- Carry a small speaker behind your head to repeat a whispered and slightly delayed version of your speech.
- Travel with trained doves and every few minutes, start a sentence by: “According to the prophecy…”
- Float 2 inches from the ground by wearing magnetic levitation shoes.
- Travel with a genetically modified black dog to look like Cerberus, the 2-Headed-Dog-From-Hell and a mini-smoke machine.
- Build an Aztec sacrificial altar in your office.
- Ride a Grizzly bear to work.
- Travel slow-motion with an entourage of leather-clad shaved-head sunglasse-wearing pale-faced giants.