- Anatomy for kids with Hannibal the Cannibal
- How to mess your friends’ little brains forever – An Introduction to psychoanalysis for kids.
- The monsters under your bed.
- Playtime with power tools.
- You too can fly!
- How to manipulate parents.
- No more lemonade — How to make money without your parents knowing.
- Selling organs you don’t need.
- 20 ways to spread your germs faster!
- The cow jump over the land mine.
I was raised sort-of passive Catholic. At 10 years old, I became a Non-believer. 10 years later, I thought of myself as an Agnostic. Another 20 years passed and I was an Atheist.
I now think the label Atheist is too restrictive as it only says I don’t believe in a god. There are many things I don’t believe in, like homeopathy, psychics, angels, magical healing, the power of crystals, voodoo, trolls, ghosts, and a lot more.
Skeptic is not bad, but does have a connotation of permanent ambivalence. The right label, if I need one, might be Rationalist or Evidentialist.
- Mint-flavored drainage rocks
- Semi-automatic fast-loading double rifle baby food dispenser
- 50″ laptop
- Inflatable bear-trap
- Human-flavored shark bait
- Edible rocket launcher
- Gerbil-powered plane
- Tethered long-distance drones
- Dehydrated rocks
- Midriff snow jacket